Sunday, July 29, 2012

ny mets jersey which I do not know

But not to the 12 o'clock he fell asleep. Can be really strange. Xu Xiaolin whisper Speaking: boss, Ayu is very strange, how so early is not encountered what unpleasant things.
To Hu Kaixiong; do not know,air jordan take flight, Ayu he said of his own good to us, but I did not how to ask, as we are brothers and this is enough, nothing to ask questions. You Hush, hush Ayu , I see that look as if tiring. we do not play too late, playing for a while to go to sleep! Hu Kaixiong went over to put the lights on.
We are all nodded his head, this bedroom, quiet down, keyboard,ny mets jersey, and the sound of the click of a mouse, there is no other sound.
The next morning after getting up, nfl also went to the park go, but his day job to teach over and then answer the old people do not understand, such as old people are gone, and point out recipe Yang Kaiqi Yang Kaiqi feel now follow the nfl practice a few days, Tai Chi is also improved a lot, but he hoped the nfl pointing over YEUNG Hoi-Sarkozy wanted to return to school because so many things today , but also to the principal that report to see what happened, but also to the library yesterday, did not go today anyway to this knowledge, nfl without interruption. Yang Kaiqi see the nfl go , click on the chase up, called: small Shishu
The nfl puzzled turned to ask: 'open strange Is there anything else?
Yang Kaiqi smiled: a big, more and more old people to learn Tai Chi, the elderly in Shanghai, Club Association has taken note of it, they are a bit concerned about this matter, after their visits, they want to invite small Shishu join the Association for the elderly, small Shishu this is a serious matter for us only benefits. such can re-external publicity we Wudang secrets. know the whole of China Wudang has been not only martial arts drama martial art, the Wudang beneficial! I heard them say these senior citizens' association is only a small part of the Chinese Association for the elderly, small Shishu you think, This is good for us out too big . there is a lot of this light for the elderly in Shanghai, which I do not know, anyway, a lot of it!, they said as long as the small Shishu agreed, that means that the majority of elderly people will know of our existence, the elderly The Association also promised a month will give small Shishu 1 million reward, but this tuition thing we should all pay into the senior citizens' association, not only after the number of elderly people followed by small Shishu learn Tai Chi.
nfl laugh: After listening to such good condition you say I can not agree? we Wudang thing I will not refuse, but there is such a high salary, and music without it!
Yang Kaiqi laugh: that small Shishu agreed that good, it seems we Wudang will shine.
nfl: things that you contact me, these days I have something to be separated from the body to.
Yang Kaiqi to laugh: No problem, a small Shishu They also said recently in the Shanghai Stadium held an old man wins, I heard that many programs, they say little Shishu agreed to, I hope to Shishu be able to bring a Sheng Tai Chi team performances

No comments:

Post a Comment